Are you a Talent Acquisition specialist? Interested in a challenging and highly rewarding role at one Europe’s fastest-growing businesses? Read on…
Frank Recruitment Group is one of the global leaders in staffing for IT professionals. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets.
With a global headcount over 1,500 over 15 offices in nine countries, our nine specialist brands recruit the very best niche IT talent around the globe. We’ve experienced incredible growth over the least two years, and that’s where you come in!
As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll work tirelessly to find fantastic employment opportunities and high-caliber workers to join the Frank Recruitment Group team in our Amsterdam office. This role is particularly important, as you will be responsible for managing sustainable growth across several departments within the business.
What the Talent Acquisition Consultant role involves:
- Communicating with Frank Recruitment Group’s senior management team to understand the current and future internal recruitment needs
- Finding the best candidates, using a combination of conventional hiring and talent sourcing platforms
- Managing the process for internal recruitment, including application filtering, arranging interviews, and giving constructive feedback
- Completing all of the necessary administrative duties required in the process of this role. You are empowered to oversee your projects from start to finish
What we require from Talent Acquisition Consultants:
- A Bachelor’s degree (any discipline)
- Previous work experience in a similar role
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English
- An exceptional work ethic and level of dedication
What we offer Talent Acquisition Consultants:
- A competitive base starting salary
- Industry-leading uncapped commission
- Full training and career progression plan
- Target-based incentives and frequent rewards
- Monthly company social events and fine dining experiences
- VIP hospitality treatment at cultural events
- 5* international trips and vacations
- Quarterly global sales competition days
- Weekly early finish incentives
Where will you work?
You’ll be working in our recently opened office in Amsterdam. Here’s the address:
Frank Recruitment Group, 6th Floor, Strawinskylaan 3101, 1077 ZX, Amsterdam