Frank Recruitment Group is on the lookout for a German-speaking Recruitment Consultant for the newly established Cologne office.
As a rapidly expanding recruitment outfit, we’re interested in people who can think bigger, push harder, and reach further. Frank Recruitment Group values hard work, and people who have the drive and determination to persevere in a vibrant business environment.
Our new Cologne office follows the overwhelming success we’ve enjoyed in the European recruitment market. As one of our Recruitment Consultants, you will have access to industry-leading sales training, as well as a fantastic rewards and benefits system.
Our unique company culture celebrates hard work by encouraging enjoyment at work, as well as giving generous commission and bonuses for notable triumphs. This is a unique work environment where you truly get out what you put in.
What a Recruitment Consultant does:
- Builds and nurtures new relationships for business development
- Full 360 management of the recruitment process
- Market research to identify new opportunities
- Understands the requirements of candidates and employers inside a technology ecosystem
What we look for in a Recruitment Consultant:
- Complete fluency in German (native and non-native speakers welcome)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (any discipline)
- A great work ethic, with the motivation and drive to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, confidence, and resilience
What we offer Senior Recruitment Consultants:
- Comprehensive training and a clear career progression plan
- Industry-leading OTE
- Uncapped commission
- Monthly company social events
- VIP treatment at live events
- 5* national and global incentive trips and vacations for top performers
- Quarterly global sales competition days
- Weekly late start/early finish incentives
- Weekly dress-down days
Where will you work?
You’ll be working in our soon-to-be-announced office in Cologne.
Apply now to be a German-speaking Recruitment Consultant in Cologne with Frank Recruitment Group.