We are looking to link up with ambitious and motivated German-speaking Senior Recruitment Consultants.
Frank Recruitment Group works with people who drive to think bigger, push harder, and reach further. This ensures excellence all throughout the business, and is just one of the reasons why we have grown so extensively over the last decade.
During your career with us, you’ll have access to industry-leading, state-of-the-art training, which will set you up for a fantastic career in the lucrative recruitment industry. Frank Recruitment Group also gives you benefits and rewards that will serve you for life.
One of our core values is that talent and hard work should be recognized and celebrated, and so we’ve taken steps to ensure our company culture values well-being, enjoyment, and effectiveness.
What we ask from Senior Recruitment Consultants:
- Able to take ownership of your workload
- Highly ambitious and goal-driven
- Excellent attitude towards work that inspires others around you
- Experience in a sales, recruitment, or business development environment
What we look for in a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Complete fluency in German (native and non-native speakers welcome)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (any discipline)
- A strong work ethic, self-motivation and drive to succeed
- Confidence, resilience and perseverance
What we offer Senior Recruitment Consultants:
- Full training and career progression plan
- Industry-leading OTE
- Uncapped commission
- Monthly company social events and fine dining experiences
- VIP hospitality treatment at cultural events
- 5* national and global incentive trips and vacations
- Quarterly global sales competition days
- Weekly late start/early finish incentives
- Weekly dress-down days
Where will you work?
You’ll be working in our soon-to-be-announced office in Cologne, Germany.
Apply now to be a German-speaking Senior Recruitment Consultant in Cologne at Frank Recruitment Group.