We are currently on the lookout for German-speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us in our new Cologne office.
Frank Recruitment Group is a multi-award-winning global recruitment consultancy. We’ve enjoyed considerable success in the niche IT recruitment industry, which has resulted in incredible growth across each of our individual brands. We’re now introducing several Trainee Recruitment Consultants to our new office in Germany to build upon our success.
We value hard work and dedication, and look to progress your career as you achieve your targets. Our top performing recruitment consultants can often reach senior level within their first 12 months.
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do?
- Develop and nurture new business relationships
- Manage accounts with existing clients
- Negotiation at different stages of the recruitment process
- Oversee the full recruitment cycle from start to finish
What do we look for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Fluency in German (native and non-native speakers welcome)
- Bachelor’s degree desirable but not essential
- Relevant sales/recruitment/business development experience is preferred
- Goal-driven and task-orientated mentality
- Resilience, perseverance and positivity
What benefits do we offer a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Comprehensive in-house training program
- Competitive starting base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Structured career progression plan
- Office-wide social events
- Quarterly global sales competition days
- Global incentive trips for top performers
Where will you work?
You’ll be working in our soon-to-be-announced office in Cologne.
Apply now to be a German-speaking recruitment Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Berlin with Frank Recruitment Group.