Are you looking for a role that will motivate, challenge and reward you at part of one Europe’s fastest-growing businesses?
Since 2006, we’ve helped to connect over 30,000 businesses with the best technology professionals on the planet through our nine brands, each dedicated to niche IT fields such as Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, Salesforce, NetSuite, ServiceNow, and AWS.
Over a decade later, we’re working out of 16 offices across four continents with a headcount over 1,800. That’s where you come in. As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll work tirelessly to find fantastic employment opportunities and high-calibre workers to join us.
We’re looking for skilled Talent Acquisition specialists to assist with internal recruitment in our Newcastle location. This role is particularly important, as you will be responsible for managing sustainable growth across several departments within the business.
What the Talent Acquisition Consultant role involves:
- Working with Frank Recruitment Group’s senior management team to understand the current and future internal staffing requirements
- Finding the best candidates, using a combination of conventional hiring and talent sourcing platforms
- Managing the process for internal recruitment, including application filtering, arranging interviews, and giving constructive feedback
- Completing all of the necessary administrative duties required in the process of this role. You are empowered to oversee your projects from start to finish
What we require from Talent Acquisition Consultants:
- A Bachelor’s degree (any discipline)
- Previous work experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English
- An exceptional work ethic and level of dedication
What we offer Talent Acquisition Consultants:
- A competitive base starting salary
- Industry-leading uncapped commission
- Full training and career progression plan
- Target-based incentives and frequent rewards
- Monthly company social events and fine dining experiences
- VIP hospitality treatment at cultural events
- 5* international trips and vacations
- Quarterly global sales competition days
- Weekly early finish incentives
Where will you work?
You’ll be working in our office in Newcastle, just a two-minute walk away from Central Station. Here’s the address:
Frank Recruitment Group, Floor 2, St. Nicholas Building, St. Nicholas Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1RF
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.