Are you looking for a sales career with expert training and unlimited earning potential?
Frank Recruitment Group is an award-winning market leader in the niche IT industry, and over the last year we’ve experienced incredible global success. This has led to exponential growth across all of our specialist brands and, as a result, we’re looking to hire several Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our new office in Scottsdale, Arizona.
When working for us, you’ll experience a unique company culture where hard work and results are recognized and rewarded. We look to progress our top-performing recruitment consultants to senior level within their first 12 months.
We also provide our new hires with full training through our in-house training program, Frank University. Throughout our sales development program, you will learn about client and candidate management, business development, contract negotiation, B2B sales, and recruiting best practices.
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do?
- Account management with existing clients
- Business development to foster new business relationships
- Proactive sales and negotiation on multiple levels
- Co-ordination of the recruitment process from start to finish
What makes a great Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Bachelor’s degree would be desirable but not essential
- Relevant sales/recruitment experience (preferred)
- Goal-driven and task-orientated mentality
- Resilience, perseverance and positivity
What benefits do we offer a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Competitive starting base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Our industry-leading in-house training program
- Structured career progression plan
- Monthly office-wide social events
- Frequent team-building activities
- Quarterly global sales competition days
- National and global incentive trips
- Weekly late start/early finish incentives
- Weekly dress-down days
Where will you work?
You’ll be working in our brand new office in Scottsdale, Arizona.